Treat - Eliminate existing parasite infections.
Protect - Continuous coverage, as one application lasts all month.
Prevent - New infections cannot establish.
Advocate's convenient, topical application covers more aspects of parasite control than any other comparable product.
Advocate contains two active ingredients, Imidacloprid and Moxidectin to provide:
- THE FAST FLEA CONTROL AND PREVENTION. Imidacloprid spreads rapidly over the animal, killing 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. In addition, Imidacloprid controls flea larvae in the pets environment and reduces the incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- HEARTWORM PREVENTION. After topical application, Moxidectin is distributed systemically and with monthly use will prevent heartworm infection in both dogs and cats.
- TREATMENT, PROTECTION AND PREVENTION OF GASTROINTESTINAL WORMS. Advocate's unsurpassed efficacy against adult, immature and L4 larval stages assures protection against environmental contamination and prevents reinfestation of the pet.
- CONTROL OF SARCOPTIC MANGE MITE. Advocate has been shown to eliminate 100% of sarcoptic mites after a single dose.
- CONTROL OF EAR MITES. For the treatment of ear mites, Advocate is highly effective as a single dose.
- CONTROL OF LICE. Applied monthly, Advocate will control lice.
100 g/L Imidacloprid, 25 g/L Moxidectin